The Best Marinated Hums in Singapore
The 1st in Singapore with spicy levels for hums and live seafood. Only the highest quality ingredients used with no added MSG or preservatives.
The freshest seafood you can ever get!
*Recognition given by many who have tried our food.
To date, we have received over THOUSANDS of good reviews from fellow hum and live seafood lovers!
As seen on Lianhe Zaobao, Mediacorp Channel U
Best Marinated Cockles in Singapore. Try it once and you'll never regret it
BEWARE: ADDICTION WARNING
We have been widely praised by countless of customers for being the best hums they have ever eaten in SG.
Since 2020 with only 2 items on menu, we have now expanded to having more items in our menu and attracted not only hum lovers but also lovers for other shellfishes! It has been a tiring yet fulfilling journey for our team of 4 to see everyony enjoying our food!
1. 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲?
5 to 9pm. We send orders out batch by batch and generally the further ones first. If you need the food by a certain time, please do not choose delivery as we have no control over the time it will arrive. Opt for self collection then Whatsapp us to let us know what time u want to collect them, we will try our best to accommodate. Alternatively, u can also arrange ur own delivery service (Eg. Grab Express, Lalamove, Rydesend)
2. 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲?
Self collection starts from 7pm or earlier, we will inform u and send u our full address once your order is ready for collection. We are located in PUNGGOL, our block is 2 mins walk from Kadaloor LRT. If you sent us a text but we didn't reply, we are just super busy with the orders. U are very welcomed to come super late or even collect the next day! We will be more than happy to chill them in fridge for u! Just indicate your date/time of collection under the notes.
3. 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵?
Sadly, no. Our hums comes from the market early in the morning. We will then begin their spa session (soaking, scrubbing). By noon, we'll start cooking and deshelling the hums small batch by small batch. Thus, by the time 1st batch is ready for delivery, its already 4-5pm. Alternatively, u can order a day in advance (if we have slots) store them in fridge for next day consumption.
4. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿?
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬: 250g - 1 pax, 450g - 2-3pax
*Hums lovers can definitely finish a 450g box all by themselves! Or u can eat half today n keep the other half for tomorrow.
𝐋𝐚𝐥𝐚: S - Approx. 500g, L - Approx. 900g
𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐬: S - Approx. 500g (12-15pcs), L - Approx. 900g (30-35pcs)
𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬: S - 5-7 pcs, L - 10-12pcs *one whole can of topshell
𝐈𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬: S - Approx. 20 slices, L - Approx. 35 slices
𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐠: S - Approx. 500g, L - Approx. 900g
5. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺? (Portion out if u intend to keep them)
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬: For freshness, chill in fridge until u cannot resist. Take them out, eat them cold! (U can also warm them if u prefer to)
For best taste of marinate, keep 1 overnight. Best consumed within 48hrs
𝐋𝐚𝐥𝐚/𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐬: Can be eaten warm or chilled. To warm, drain and boil the sauce only. Pour the sauce over and let them sit in for a few mins.
𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬/𝐈𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬: Eaten chilled, consume within 24hrs
𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐠:: Best eaten in room temp! If u prefer them warm, lightly steam them or let them sit in hot boiled water for a few minutes. Consume within 24hrs if kept in fridge.
6. 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀?
We understand that situation may arise at times, should there be any changes in the delivery location do let us know as soon as possible. We will try our best to help.
7. 𝗔𝗱𝗱/𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀?
Should u want to add orders after ur order is submitted, please Whatsapp us the changes asap.
We accept GROUPBUYS too. Whatsapp us for more details.
Terms and Conditions
By making submitting an order and purchasing from Eat Hum, you agree that you have read our FAQs and also agree to the following Terms & Conditions listed:
• Payment is to be made in asap via Paynow/Paylah/Bank Transfer only to confirm your order.
• We have no control over the time it will arrive but will also try our best to meet your required time. If you cannot afford delays and require your items by a certain time, please self-collect or arrange your own delivery service (Eg. Grab Express, Lalamove) instead.
• Self-collection: Please ensure that you store the food in the fridge as soon as you can without any delays. Eat Hum shall not be liable for any deterioration in quality caused by buyer's transportation and storage conditions.
It is recommended for you to bring a cooler bag with ice packs.
• Delivery: If not consuming yet, please ensure that you store the food in the fridge as soon as you can without any delay upon receiving. Eat Hum shall not be liable for any deterioration in quality caused by buyer's storage conditions.
• Please consume immediately upon taking out the food out of fridge. Eat Hum shall not be liable for any consequence/damages resulted from the lapse in temperature control and personal transport/storage condition.
• Eat Hum shall not be liable for the volatility of seafood harvest and each individual's sensitivity to semi-raw consumption.